On Behalf of our client St Eve West African Fashion Week, Bibire Emmanuel’s Publicities (B.E.P) would like to officially inform the general public about the St Eve West African Fashion Week event themed “Fashion on the Street 2017”.
St Eve West African Fashion Week “Fashion on the Street 2017” is a glamorous opportunity to improve the life of the youths and every dream chaser out there. Of course it’s also a first of it’s kind Fashion Event that nobody has seen before in Nigeria, with the major International partners strongly in support of this event you can be rest assured it is going to be everything we promise it to be.
St Eve West African Fashion Week “Fashion on the Street 2017” would change 15 People’s lives, turn 15 Dreams into realites and 15 Hustles paid by giving you the platform to showcase your God given talent and skills to the world. So are you a Photographer and you intend to capture the world like never before? Do you have that talent to make a 60-year-old woman look like a “sweet sixteen” with your Make Up? If given the chance can you be bigger than Olajumoke? Are you a Hair Stylist or Fashion Designer?
This is the chance you all have been waiting Stardom is here, begin the quest by following these steps:
Step 1: Pay N5,000 to 1006573815 St Eve Concepts Ltd. UBA
Step 2: Send your Full Name, Teller Number, Category you want to compete in and attach a Head Shot Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and a confirmation code will be sent to you.
Step 3: Proceed to www.westafricanfashionweek.style fill out the registration form by inputting necessary details. Once the registration is completed on the site, a date for the Zoning Audition would be sent to you as confirmation of your completed registration.
NOTE: If You Don’t Get A Date For Your Zonal Audition Then Your Registration Isn’t Complete.
St Eve West African Fashion Week “Fashion on the Street 2017” Close of Form Sales would be at the end of April 2017 after which Zonal Auditions would take place. The Grand Finale in Lagos would produce the 15 Best Talents from all Categories as the Winner would go home with N500,000, Second Place goes home with N250,000 and the Bronze medalist takes N125,000 all with A One Year Fashion Contract. All these would go down May 26th-28th 2017 at the prestigious Eko Atlantic City Victoria Island Lagos.
Location for Zonal Audition
South: Port Harcourt
Note: Main Venue For Zonal Audition Would Be Communicated To The Public At A Later Time.
St Eve West African Fashion Week themed “Fashion on the Street 2017” would also give out exclusive VIP ticket and backstage passes to the event so friends and family can also see how you paved your way to greatness. To be part of this ticket draw, join the #SEWAFWFashionOnTheStreet17Challenge by:
- Post a Video of yourself telling us what “Fashion on the Street” means to you.
- Follow and Tag @westafricanfashionweek123 on Instagram using the #SEWAFWFashionOnTheStreet17Challenge (As Written)
- Best 100 videos will each get exclusive VIP Tickets, Backstage Passes and
- Other Freebies.
Other social media platforms include Facebook: Westafricafashionweek, Twitter @sewafa123, IG @westafricanfashionweek123 Website: www.westafricanfashionweek.style
St Eve West African Fashion Week themed “Fashion on the Street 2017” will feature the following categories Modelling, Fashion Designing, Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling and Photography have the below listed criteria;
- Must Be A 5ft 9-6ft2 (Female) 5ft11- 6ft4 (Male) Waist Of 34 Max
- Must Be A Size 8-12 In Body Mass, Waist 32 Max (Female)
- Must Have Poise And Carriage
- Well Manicured Nails And Kept Short
- Natural Neat Hair
- Must Be Able To Walk With 9inches Heels And Also Bring A Pair To the Zonal Auditions
- Must Come With A Black Tank Top And Leggings (Female) Black T-Shirt and Black Jeans (Male)
- Must Come With A Hot Red T Shirt And Black Leggings Or Jeans (Female&Male)
- Basic Make Up Tools And Kit
- Portfolio/Pictures Of Past Jobs Done
- Come With A White T Shirt And Black Leggings or Jeans (Female&Male)
- Digital Camera/Tools
- Minimum Of 3 Copies Previous Work On A4 Sized Paper
- Pictures Must Be Clear With Accurate Play Of Light
- Blue T Shirt And Black Leggings (Female) Blue T Shirt And Black Jeans (Male)
- Come With Your Handy Tools/Kits And A Demonstration Hair Piece.
- Be Prepared For A 10-Minute Demonstration
- Must Come With 2 Finished OutfitS
- Must Be Creative
- Must Each Have A Perfect Finish
- Must Be Good In Colour Combo And Fabric Match
- Come With A Purple T Shirt And Black Leggings (Female) Purple T-Shirt and Black Jeans (Male)
St Eve West African Fashion Week “Fashion on the Street 2017” also open its arms to Sponsorship and Partnership, put a Call through to 07035830239 or Mail: email@example.com
For any other form of information, request or complaint about the St Eve West Africa Fashion Week “Fashion on the Street 2017” please contact B.E.P 08082043180 (Calls Only), 09084168975, 08075719192 (Whatsapp Only) or Follow And DM @westafricanfashionweek123 (IG)
Announcer: Bibire Emmanuel’s Publicities (B.E.P.).